sábado, 16 de maio de 2015

Note to the readers [Nota aos leitores]

 [After the English text below  there is a Portuguese tranlation of it] 



Dear  readers:

           Up to now, I have been publishing  16 texts referring to my memories, by highlighting  the most important  facts of my life, involving  my childhood days in Teresina, State of Piauí, northeastern of Brazil, my moving to Rio de Janeiro in order to  take up a university  course, as well as  reporting a lot of  passages  showing the difficuties  and hardships  I came across in a big  city on  trying to  be successful  in the options I made  personally and  professionally.  
          As I intend to have these memories published  as  a book,  I thought it useful and feasible  to interrupt  this series of  texts. I guess I  have given a good glimpse of the purpose  I  wish  to carry out in terms of   a  period of time ranging , as I said above, from  childhood days,  teen days to adult  life
       
       If they  might serve  useful  to   young  people to  get an idea of how  a self made-man  - as I consider myself to be  -  overcame so many troublesome days, sufferings and injustices,  all  my efforts in putting my memories  to paper  would be worthwhile and would make me glad and rewarded 
        On the other hand,  I will continue  publishing my usual  articles and other different texts  in my blog "As ideias no tempo." 
Thanks kindly, 

Cunha e Silva Filho

Prezados leitores:

Tenho  publicado até agora 16  textos  relativos às minhas memórias, assinalando os mais  relevantes fatos  de minha vida, focalizando a minha infância em Teresina,  estado  do Piauí,  região nordeste, minha transferência  para o Rio de Janeiro  a fim de realizar  estudos universitários, e bem assim  relatando  muitas  passagens  mostrando   as dificuldades  e aflições pelas quais   passei   numa grande urbe na tentativa de  conseguir  sair vitorioso quanto às escolhas  que fiz no campo  pessoal e profissional.


Como pretendo  ver  estas memórias  transformadas em livro, julguei  oportuno e apropriado  interromper esta série de  textos. Presumo que já dei uma boa ideia geral do alcance disso no que concerne ao período  de tempo que  vai,   conforme acentuei acima, da infância, adolescência até à  vida adulta 

Se elas por acaso  forem de alguma  utilidade aos jovens propiciando -lhes compreender como um "self-made man"  - e é assim que me vejo - superou  tantos óbices, sofrimentos e injustiças, então foi  compensador  e agradável todo o meu esforço em  escrevê-las.

Por outro lado, continuarei  escrevendo meus artigos e outros diferentes textos  neste blog.

Com os meus  agradecimentos  efusivos,

Cunha e Silva Filho


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário